Amigurumi are so much fun to make and it’s even better when they’re no-sew! In this post we’re sharing 30 of our favourite no-sew amigurumi crochet patterns.
I must admit that sewing is my least favourite part of making amigurumi and I know many of you aren’t fans of it either, so I’m extra excited about this collection of no-sew patterns. Your next project could be on this list.
What Crochet Supplies Do You Need to Make No-Sew Amigurumi?
Here are some supplies that you might need in order to crochet no-sew amigurumi (always check your pattern for specifics):
- Yarn – different patterns will call for different weights and types of yarn (check your pattern to see what specific yarn is needed).
- Crochet hook/s – larger hooks are best for bulkier yarns and smaller hooks for finer yarns (check your pattern for the suggested hook size).
- A yarn needle, stitch marker and scissors.
- Safety eyes depending on what you’re making (check pattern for size).
- Polyester fiberfill
- Other materials such as embroidery floss, floral wire, thin card, etc.
Can Beginners Crochet No-Sew Amigurumi?
The short answer is, yes, there are lots of beginner friendly no-sew amigurumi patterns, some of which are included in this list.
However, no-sew doesn’t necessarily mean easy. Sometimes there are advanced stitches used or extra steps to take in order to make it no-sew.
I always recommend taking a minute to read through the abbreviations list and pattern instructions first so you can get a better idea of what’s required and the stitches used.
not ready to make this yet?
Pin this post for later
I hope you enjoyed this collection of free no-sew amigurumi crochet patterns as much as I loved putting it together.