Welcome to Stitch by Fay!
If you’re looking for quick and easy amigurumi and home decor patterns for busy makers, you’re in the right place.
Let me help you make the most of your precious time.
Hi, I’m Fay!
I’m the crochet designer and blogger behind Stitch by Fay. I live in New Zealand with my partner and teenage son.
I learnt how to crochet back in 2012 with the help of Google and YouTube. However, it wasn’t my first attempt! So don’t get discouraged if you’re new to the craft.
Looking back on it now, I have 2 pieces of advice that I would give beginner me:
1. There is no right or wrong way to crochet (find what works for you – you don’t have to hold your hook and yarn the same as everyone else).
2. You don’t need to start with granny squares (if it’s not working try something different – why not give circles a go).
About Stitch by Fay
At the beginning of 2020 I started designing my own crochet patterns and sharing them on Instagram. 5 months later I created my blog on a whim and it kinda just snowballed from there.
I’ve since shared over 100 free patterns but it’s been a slow and steady process of discovering myself, my style and my purpose. Now a few years later, I think I’ve found it: crochet patterns for busy makers.
As life seems to be getting busier and more challenging, I want to help you make the most of your precious time.
You may not sell my patterns or claim them as your own. They are for personal use only and may not be copied, reproduced, altered, published or distributed in any way. If you wish to share my patterns, please do so by linking to the pattern but please do not reprint it on your site.
You can sell finished products made from my patterns in small quantities. Do NOT use our photos as your sale photos.
To get in touch with me, you can
- Click the envelope icon located in the navigation bar.
- Leave a comment on one of my posts.
- Follow me on your choice of social media: Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest.